Leavey pilot cleaning pump kit was invented in 1956 by John H. Leavey for his local gas utility company to save time when cleaning gas pilots and eliminate the need to replace gas pilot orifices. His grandson now runs the company as JHL Supply. The AK114 eliminates the replacement of orifices and is useful in removing water from flooded lines. The first time you use it, you will wonder how you ever got by without it.
- Heavy duty construction for years of dependable service.
- Attaches quickly to hot water heater, furnace, stove, and dryer
- Fits easily into tool box or pocket.
- Not only great for service calls but also opening and closing camps and campers for the season.
- Great for apartment complexes or other large facilities with many gas pilots from the stove to the hot water tank and furnace.
- Great for PM (preventative maintenance ) as well as pilot orifices clogged over time with carbon.